To be held in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, from the 29th of June to the 2nd of July, 2014, the International Institute of Forecasters' International Symposium on Forecasting (ISF) is the premier international event for professional forecasters. Over the past 33 years, the ISF has been recognized for the important forecasting research presented there, and for having hosted highly respected experts in the field of forecasting. In addition to its high level of academic and business presentations, the ISF provides many excellent opportunities for networking, learning, and fun.
Join us at ISF 2014 for three days of keynote speaker presentations, academic sessions, workshops, and social programs.
ISF 2014 Keynote Speakers are
- Jan Peter Balkenende, Former Prime Minister of the Netherlands
- John Geweke, Distinguished Research Professor, University of Technology, Sydney
- Raffaella Giacomini, University College London
- Angelien Kemna, CIO, APG Group
- Jos Nijhuis, CEO, Schiphol Group
For more information, see the International Symposium on Forecasting site, here.